Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sunflowers & Milestones

This morning after everyone woke up and got dressed & ready, we got in the car and headed toward Waxahachie.  Shanes mom mentioned she had seen a field of real sunflowers in the area.  We were taking a road that went from hwy 45 to hwy 35 when we started driving closer and closer to THIS!!!!


So, of course I needed lots of pictures for documentation purposes.

We headed home and stopped at Cracker Barrel on the way to get lunch.  I was trying to choose a healthy option, I found a tossed salad, but I was too hungry to eat just a salad.  So I got the Southwestern Scrambler (scrambled eggs, w/salsa, tomatoes, potatoes).  Probably not the best option, but I got my protein?
Went home, all the boys took a nap.  I was trying to take a nap, but just couldn't :-/
After naps, we went back out for groceries and haircuts for the boys.
Pre & post haircut pictures.... I love their hair buzzed :) Makes momma happy!

Before

After:



Before: 
After:


One more thing before bed...This morning, the day after my 40lb weight loss, I lost another 2lbs!!! Crazy! :) 
Didn't get much exercise in today, so I went for a walk after the boys went to bed and after a little bit of studying.  I wanted to at least make an attempt to jog, but without people seeing me.  I took the path behind our cul-de-sac and I jogged for maybe 5minutes out of the 21 minutes I walked!  I just kept trying to jog a little/walk a little/jog a little/walk a little.
I was amazed I could actually do it! Really feeling proud at how far I've come :) 
Starting weight: 297.2
Current weight: 254.8!! (Almost to my short goal of 250!)

No comments:

Post a Comment