Saturday, June 1, 2013

Finally!

My body really didn't want to drop below 260. Ive been up & down in the 260's since March.  Last week, I walked everyday during lunch at work. The extra effort paid off.  I weighed in this morning at 259.3!
Went grocery shopping and some studying so far.  Working on laundry and getting ready for Benjamin's 3rd birthday party tomorrow.  Ive eaten pretty healthy today. There is ice cream in the freezer for tomorrow. I wish I was not so aware of that fact.
Some pictures from my day...
Ben has a bug bite beside his eye and its swollen & looks bad.  So of course he decided to get extra attention at the store by telling everyone he saw "Hi"

My healthy salad for lunch: Spinach, Kale, shredded cheese, 1 boca burger crumbled, balsamic vinaigrette 

Starting weight: 297.2
Current weight: 259.3

No comments:

Post a Comment