Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Accomplishment!

Feeling an incredible sense of accomplishment at the moment.  I just finished all the training modules of my Medical Coding program and I am about to start the practicum where I get to test out everything I've learned!  Getting closer and closer to becoming a real medical coder.
Today was slow and uneventful at work.
I keep reading and hearing about how getting healthy (body & mind) causes some big changes in your life and the people you surround yourself with.  I would like to surround myself with people who love and support me and are not constantly negative.  
What if there is no option to get away from the negativity? 
I am hoping my therapist will be able to give me tips on dealing with negativity.  
Speaking of therapist, I finally got an email from her this afternoon.  She was actually at the office, wasn't aware that someone had locked the door of the office, and her cell phone was dead.  It sounds plausible and I really don't want to go searching for another therapist with the right hours for me.  We rescheduled for tomorrow.
I wish so much I could be a better role model, a better influence on those around me.  All I can do is keep doing what I'm doing and keep my head up!
I walked over a mile at lunch today and I attempted Jillian Michael's video again this evening... still pretty tough, I will work my way into more, slowly.  My eating was a little off, but I think I did ok.  
Wednesday confession: so, those smudgies that were kind of healthy? I ate about 4 of  those today :-/  and I had a grande vanilla latte from starbucks.

Hm, no pictures for today...

Starting weight:  297.2
Current weight:  258.6 

38lbs lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment