Monday, June 3, 2013

Pizza on the scale

So, my pizza showed up on the scale at this mornings weigh-in.  I went back up 1.5lbs.  Thats ok, after all, I did eat cake, ice cream and way too much pizza yesterday.  I thought maybe the walk afterword would counteract, I'm sure I would have gained even more if I hadn't done the walk!

Back to work this morning.  We didn't make our "goal" for the month which means we have to dress business casual again.  Normally, I would take that as an excuse to stop walking because its too uncomfortable to walk in dress clothes.  But I'm not about making excuses anymore.  I've made excuses for 36 years (although I doubt I was a 4yr old making excuses for not exercising!).  Even though I was in yucky slacks, I did my mile walk today at lunch.  I wish I didn't sweat so much, it makes me feel icky.  

I ate really well today for my breakfast/lunch & snacks.  I started getting a headache in the afternoon, was trying to figure out why and I just didn't know.  I don't usually have coffee in the afternoon, just the morning, so didn't think it was a caffeine headache.  I drank 3 bottles of water while at work, so I wasn't dehydrated.  Probably a stress headache, seems to be common lately in relation to work.

I was doing ok with dinner this evening... but then hubby decided to have leftover cake & ice cream to share with the boys.  Ice cream is my trigger and its really hard having it in the house :( I ended up having some of that and I just went downhill from there.  I had eaten a small bowl of cereal, a small apple, and a piece of whole grain bread w/natural peanut butter for dinner.  But after the boys went to bed, I ended up eating some of the macaroni & cheese that was leftover from their dinner, but no that wasn't enough.  I guess I was craving salt, so I got out the tortilla chips (that I didn't know we bought) and sprinkled cheese over it for nachos w/salsa.  Turned out to be very unsatisfying.  It was a brand new bag, I opened it myself, but the chips ended up being stale.  Sadly, I ate it anyway. *shame*

I did have a thought about getting on the recumbant bike this evening, but being very tired, all I wanted to do was get some studying done and go to bed.

I am going to my first appointment with a new licensed therapist.  Its been many years since I've been to one, and boy have my problems changed since then! I am looking forward to it, but I still feel weird about it too.  I know my problems are nothing compared to some peoples problems, but to me they are still problems and issues I haven't dealt with properly.  I think this will be one of the stepping stones I need to create a better healthy lifestyle for myself and my family.

I have no real pictures of my day, but since today is Benjamin's true birthday, I am posting some of my favorite baby pictures of him.  



Starting Weight: 297.2
Current Weight: 259.3

No comments:

Post a Comment