Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Abandonment issues

Monday at work was super slow, but we had a little family emergency in the evening (everything is fine now).  So the added stress & worry brought on the emotional eating :(  
Monday confession: 4 morninstar farm vegetarian bacon strips with muenster & colby jack cheese melted on top, plus a sandwich bag 3/4 filled with french fried onions (the kind they top green bean casserole with).
Tuesday work was slow again and I didnt go walking at lunch.  
I was anticipating my 2nd therapy appt that evening.  I got to the appt 15min early and played games on my phone until appt time.  I walk up 5min before appt starts...the door is locked.  I called and left a msg for the therapist, I called the office number which said they were closed, I emailed her.  Nothing.  *sigh*
Tuesday confession: I ate 3 of my oatmeal cookies at work thinking I would workout later to burn them off, but no workout.

Pictures of my Monday & Tuesday

A much better version of toast w/peanut butter & applesauce (morning snack at work)


Someone shared this on Facebook, so instead of eating a pint of ice cream & a can of Pringles after being abandoned by my therapist, I ate one of these.

http://www.fitsugar.com/Healthy-Snack-Smudgies-1731994


Starting weight: 297.2
Current weight: 258.6

No comments:

Post a Comment