Monday, June 24, 2013

Wrong way

Haven't posted for a few days... last week was hormonal, so of course my weight jumped with the cravings, etc.  At least I kept on exercising throughout. 
The scale is creeping up the wrong way right now, trying to get stabilized again with eating and exercise.  I walked/jogged 1.5miles this evening :)  Not too bad for a fat chick! :)
Not giving up, just feeling a little discouraged.  This week is going to be rough at work.  Hopefully I will not give in to my normal stress-eating.  I just need to get through the week and then I can relax a little bit.  Need to schedule a few days off soon and just concentrate on getting through my coding program faster.
Thats all for tonight

Starting weight: 297.2
Current weight: 259.3 :-/ (thanks to El Fenix quesadillas/chips/guacamole/brownie, popcorn at movie theater)

No comments:

Post a Comment