Sunday, June 9, 2013

Weekend

It was a rough weekend for me.  I volunteered to work Saturday morning.  Thankfully what made it worth it to me was being able to see one of my best friends Valerie for our monthly "GBO" (Girls breakfast out).  She always gives me hope in so many ways. She is my mentor in a way. I miss working with her so much, but I'm so happy she is able to do what she loves and has worked so hard for.
I did ok eating for most of the weekend (until tonight). I avoided the donuts they brought in to work on Saturday.  But today, I got some kind of urge to bake something.  So I went searching for oatmeal cookies which I know Shane loves. I found Martha Stuart's Classic Oatmeal Cookies and I made a batch.  So many oatmeal cookies...*sigh* I ate 3 1/2.
Then Shane went on a Pinterest kick and decided to make Garlic Bread pizza tonight.  It was so yummy, but I really wasn't planning to eat a heavy dinner since I tried to get most of my calories for breakfast & lunch.  I ended up eating 3 garlic bread pizza "slices"
I went way over my calories for the day, even though I walked 1.30miles while the boys were napping.  I also tried to do the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred after the boys went to bed.  I got through the stretching and then, yikes... jumping jacks? push ups? I did a few, but I was really not ready for all of that.  I will have to work into it slowly.

Pictures of my weekend...

30day Shred dvd & weights

Bourbon Pecan coffee at Cafe Brazil for GBO w/Val

Not ending the weekend well making oatmeal cookies.  They will be dispursed at work tomorrow.  They are really yummy though!


Starting weight: 297.2
Current weight: 258.9  

No comments:

Post a Comment